Sunday, October 24, 2010

RECAP! Jordan X Sole Collector CMFT 11 SC Premier




















Yesterday was the event and initially I wasn't going to go because you had to come at 7AM to pick up your lanyard & raffle ticket in order to get in the store. After thinking it over I showed up in the early AM to a line of about 100 other fiends ready to fork it up for these limited exclusives! When I returned at 8pm there seemed to be even more fiends in the mall with shoppers passing by us asking what was going on.

The Nike store in Roosevelt Field Mall has only been open for about 2-3 months so I now understand why they chose this location for this release. It's a huge store with Nike ID stations, plenty of kicks for both men & women. They also had a hardcover or softcover SOLE COLLECTOR issue for this sneaker as well as the entire Jordan collection inside! I bought the hardcover to pass down for generations to come! Our special guest was rapper Jadakiss from The LOX/D-Block who also has a love for Jordans and he raffled the 1st ticket for a custom carbon fiber Jordan box! When we came in the morning, we had to place one of our raffle tickets into a box wherever your size was. I already knew I was not coming home without a pair! Luckily there were 18 pairs available in my size, and I was the 6th raffle called out.

The sneaker itself is very nice! Clean, simple hybrid of an 11 & AM90, yet complex with the carbon fiber weave along the upper instead of the usual patent leather seen on the 11. The back heel panel is a soft grey nubuck with 23 lasered in. The midsole has "Jordan" stamped into it, and the outsole is "Icey white" and textured like pebbles. Overall it is a great sneaker and I am glad that I took that chance and went out there!

MORE PICS HERE

No comments: