Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nike x Size? '10 Years of Obsession' Collaboration

This year, Size? is celebrating their ten year anniversary with Nike, one of its long-time partners in retail crime, with a special collaboration. The '10 Years of Obession' range is exclusive only to Size? and will be releasing ten of some golden oldies and newbies over the next few weeks. The store has already released the Lunar Mariah, Lunar Air 180, Lunar 180 and Air Mariah's in OG colourways to open the festivities as it is a favourite among many of our customers (and Kanye West who signed a Lunar Air 180 for our display which used to sit proudly behind me before he got crazy famous and it was seen as a thief's dream!). The next release is a unique twist on ye olde Blazer using two new colourways that feature the bold orange of the Size? store's logo. The Blazer's bring us to a total of eight styles.....so.....what are the last two styles you ask? I have no clue!!! A customer asked me the other day like I AM the one holding the top secret file in my bra or something! I don't KNOW!?!?! I asked my manager and even SHE doesn't know....but what I do know is that I have been told 'they are saving the best 'til last'.....


No comments: