Monday, August 30, 2010

Miss Canada Globe 2010

A friend and I attended the Miss Canada Globe pageant out in Richmond Hill, Ontario last night to cheer on his little sister,  who was a contestant. On my way out of the building, I just had to stop and get a shot of Miss Teen Ontario's post-game steez because I know y'all would appreciate this. 13 year old Shevante Williams won the Miss Teen Fitness title so it shouldn't be a surprise that when she slipped off her evening gown and heels, she slipped into a fresh pair of J's.


Loving that crown with kicks!

3 comments:

$A$ the Great said...

(rupaul voice) She betta work!!. I'm so gonna cop a tiara now and walk around in a frsh pair thanks to this fierce young lady! Team awesome!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I have a tiara from a photo shoot I did earlier this year. I should rock it. When I do, I'll send it your way!

jenjen143 said...

She is soo cute!