Monday, May 3, 2010

Vans Vault - Native American Binding LX

Back in March when FSF bosslady Lori visited Toronto, we both expressed our love for gray sneaks. We pretty much drooled over anything in gray suede. When I saw this new release from Vans Vault, I was alllll over it! I'm assuming you are too, Lori?





















My personal kick preference is starting to lean away from wild colourways and into more muted picks. I'm really feelin the simple silhouette and contrasting white sole. Keepin it nice and light for summer!

These gems are also available in navy and black. Now available for copping @ Bows and Arrows

5 comments:

$A$ the Great said...

I know I'm all over it! Those grey ones are fire!

lori said...

gotta agree!

Chanel said...

gotta agree!

HxC said...

No mention of the built in Ollie Pad?

hXc said...

Wait... are these "bootleg" or officially licensed product? pardon my cluelessness HxC