Tuesday, May 25, 2010

NYC Sneaker Love - Part 1 of 3

I was down in NYC to interview the legendary Photographer, Martha Cooper, for C.O.P. Magazine on Wednesday. Now you KNOW I couldn't do a trip to N.Y. dirty C. without coppin' a new pair!

I stopped in at Dave's Quality Meat to stock up. They had the Vans Native American Bindings in gray but not in my size. So instead of a) pouting or b) buying some insoles and extra thick socks, I kept on looking around the store for something that would fit. And then I saw them! The DQM Nike Dunk Highs in Cave Purple. They're butter. I've always loved these and finally got my hands on em!


Fire! Stay locked for more details of my NYC trip!

2 comments:

eriks said...

gorgeous! they looked 'specially dope with ya little black dress the other night when you were doing some soulja boy imitations for us!

Soledevidda said...

ouuuu those are butter.. damm would love to get my hands on a pair of those... excellent pick up