Monday, February 8, 2010

Sneaker inspired nails did

Besides kicks being my first obsession , getting my nails did is definitely my second. Everyone that knows me knows that I live and breathe in the nail salon. So one day as I was blog surfing I came across two ladies who share the same love for kicks and nails like me. Meet Ashley Sade of the Bay and Ashley aka AstroWifey of Chi-town. Both ladies are self taught nail artists on the come up. Check out there Sneaker inspired nails did:


AstroWifey's St. Alfred X Sneaker inspired nails




Ashley Sade's De la Soul nails


How fly are these nails? To get your nails did by Ashley Sade or AstroWifey hit up their blogs to obtain info. 1st three pics: www.astrowifey.blogspot.com Last two pics: www.ashleyxsade.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Crumz said...

Thanks for the feature!!!
Looks like me and the other Ashley had the same concept on the lace idea (the design I used for the cherry dunk). Pretty crazy how that happened!!
I love hers, so creative!

ashley sade said...

hustlin' hustlin'. thanks for another feature! thas dope tho, 2 ashleys hella creative FTW.