Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wale meet & greet pics!

The gathering outside
WALE likes these Griffey VOLTS
and of course my YANKEE CUSTOM SNEAKERS!!
he was lucky enough to get a pair of these SAVAGE BEASTS!!!
the only kicks for us that I found!!
Ladies representing!!!
Thanks Joe!

It was a nice turn out at Sneaker Bistro in Patchouge, Long Island last night! A long drive too, but that's what being a FSF'er is! By the time I got there, Wale had already did the signing and people bought up his cd's so I didn't have alot of time with him. He wanted to let the ladies know THANK YOU for supporting as well as his top picks in the store! He even took a pic with my YANKEES CUSTOM SNEAKERS so look out for a pair done for him in the future! Thanks Joe and the staff at Sneaker Bistro! Shout out to Matt who purchased 4 cd's trying to win that DJ HERO package..which he did! Be sure to pick up WALE's new album ATTENTION DEFICIT if you haven't already!

MORE PICS

1 comment:

JayDee said...

The Volts are the blue griffeys loll. And owww, sneaker bistro in patchogue. I'm from Riverhead