Monday, June 29, 2009

FSF at Sneaker Pimps NYC

Sneaker Pimps was insane as always! Thousands of sneaker lovers and hip hop fans alike, lots of space for once (love Terminal 5!), and I can't tell you how many guys asking us about selling our kicks! That's what happens when you're displaying Pidgeon dunks, blue lobsters, and much more, thanks to JenJen from Miami, Jae, Fee, Flower, Lori, Pinkeye, etc... Not to mention the flyest aprons ever =)


E and Amonee reppin...





Roxie held it down!



"Feeway730"


Our friends from London, trying on JenOne's creations!


Where in the World is... Customs by Pinkeye!


JenOne and her Air Maxes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

JenOne's Air Max's are off the chain! I loved you guys at Sneaker Pimps Miami (I'm an NY native) - hope to see you at the next kick event...

Anonymous said...

wish I could have made it to sneaker pimps
looks awesome! killer!!!

but! JENone! Are those air max pillows!? I nEED one!!!
get at me beemeansbusiness @gmail.com