Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nike Spray Paint Pack


I haven't seen these in the "flesh", but the photos look great! Taking three of my current favorite Nike sillhouettes--the Vandal low, the Air Dig, and the Court Force--adding great Spring colorways, and figuring out how to make it look like spray paint.... nicely done, Nike! And it's all for the ladies. Sweet! (Sizes from women's 5-12.)


The "Blue Sapphire" Vandal low, the "Tour Yellow" Court Force, the "Nero Turquoise" Court Force and the "Mean Green/Metallic Silver" Air Dig.




These are dropping in June at Lady Footlockers, some Footlockers, and some other regional Nike accounts. I'll post when I know more. The turquoise Court Forces will be LFL exclusives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turquoise Court Force....SOLD!

$A$ the Great said...

I'm really feeling this pack. Looks like I gotta make some room in my closet soon.