Wednesday, December 17, 2008

adidas women's heat for January

It's starting to happen. I'm calling 09 the Year of the Women's Wall. It wasn't that long ago that nothing could drag me over to the women's wall of a sneaker store. It was worse than what the kids' got--all pink and wimpy looking. Well, fast-forward to this year, and we're starting to see some heat. Now it looks like 2009 is going to take us even further. To celebrate their upcoming 60th (remember adidas and puma were twins basically, separated from the same egg!), adidas is giving the women their own re-take on some classic models. Here's some heat to warm up your new year...


These are my favorites. Just beautiful silhouette, materials and colorway. adidas Instinct Hi. $85.

This is another take on the Instinct Hi. Purple and pink--ho hum--but I like the corduroy. I'm a sucker for corduroy on a sneaker... $85.


The NZA Shell. Casual with a touch of classic, and I bet the right person could rock these well. $65.

Available in January at adidas Originals stores.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these are nice... yum!