Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sneaky Steve

One day last week as I was dropping off some old clothes at the Callen-Lorde Center, and I saw this boy with these fly sneakers on. I'm the type of person to compliment someone I don't hate. I had asked him where he got his kicks from and who made them. He replied, "I got these in Williamsburg and the brand is called Sneaky Steve. Thank God for my Blackberry cause as soon as he told me I looked up Mr. Sneaky Steve and I must say he has an interesting collection. It's like a mash-up of punk and mod. The only downside to these is that they only come in men's sizes. So I'm dedicating this post to all my big feet gals.



The price range for these kicks are from $90.00-100.00 and these are in European sizes. Check www.sneakysteve.com for stockists

No comments: