Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Miss Rap Supreme Post report!!!

Rece Steel with her Snap Dragon Milkshake Kicks
Ms Cherry and ya girl FETTi D'Biasi

Afternoon ladies! Glad the weather decided to give us a break! So I went to check out the finale of Miss Rap Supreme at Southpaw on Monday night and boy was I glad! Rece Steele, Byata, Lady Twist, D.A.B, Nikki 2 States, and Miss Cherry were in the house and gave HOT performances! The crowd was thick and of course my girl Rece reppin the BX like me won that $100 grand! Milkshake kicks stopped through also and gave her a pair of their Snap Dragons which she loved! I dedicated an album to the event on myspace where you can see the rest of the photos! Enjoy and keep cool ladies!
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=36641723&albumId=1870848

1 comment:

Sneaker_Sandy said...

I´m so happy Reece represented for the BX and WON!!!The right girl won!!!I´ve hated Byata since day one, she felt FAKE and that she was in it for the wrong reasons...Keep it up Reece!!!!