Sunday, April 27, 2008

DeadStock NYC Part 1

Yesterday Fellow Bergtruam Alum Rick From Deadstock Kicks threw his first sneaker event, and painting live was Miss Pink Eye also there was fellow FSFer Feeway. I know Fee will post more pics but here are some of the shots I got from the event...



The crowd is Live and Direct!!



You already know who's Air Max that is




The Ladies brought real heat to the battle


The Winner of the Female Sneaker Battle




Pink Eye Displaying the Goods



You Already Know


Rapper Cause and the Songstress



Pink Eye putting in work


Rick and Pink Eye


Rapper E-Regular Reps FSF


Danger: When Pink Eye's in the House its Oh My God!!
Hi everyone my name is A-money an I am a retailaholic

Got the shirt form the ladies of DPRC at the event. But if you wanna get your own check the site www.dprcdesign.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love all these pics. Since I know this site attracts all the sneaker addicts I just wanted to give a heads up for a sneaker launch that is happening in NYC. Its for the new Saucony Originals and David Z. collaboration, the Courageous DZ sneaker. The party is free and open to the public on May 2nd from 8-10 pm on 13 st. marks place in NYC. It will give anyone who is obsessed with sneakers a chance to check out the new series as well as get free stuff. If anyone is interested they just have to RSVP at davidz@drillteammarketing.com by Wednesday April 30th to get their name on a guest list.