Wednesday, October 17, 2007

i'm no designer but...

...which one of these is NOT like the others?






Now i'm cool with the dunkxchange, and I think it's a great idea to do an all-female exchange, but now i'm having second thoughts. Is this just a fashionxchange? A big Kendo sale? (which would be cool, too, but...) What makes this a dunkxchange? I don't see any DJs. Any info about girls selling their kicks, having tables, bringing boxes of kicks to trade... I don't even see any kicks! Even if this is a first try, you gotta come with a little more than this! It's about respecting women's game.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: UPDATE! There is a back. Mama found it for me:

So, the good news is, girls can have tables, and for free at that. Sweet. The bad news is "LADIES SIZES ONLY!!!" I guess they don't know that 90% of female sneaker fiends wear primarily youth or men's sneakers. (FSF survey of over 1600 voters.) Well, hopefully they won't be checking at the door! have fun...

No comments: