Thursday, September 20, 2007

heyday for women

alright, we need some sneakers up in here!
Sorry I've been very absent on the blog lately. I've been getting my butt kicked trying to put the finishing touches on a big redesign of the website. should be coming SOON! But meanwhile, the kicks don't stop, the parties don't stop...so I'll do a lil posting!
Here are the first round of Heydays for the women. If you haven't seen Heyday, it's a new company that specializes in that sneaker/shoe/workboot look (ala Fiet), but it has its own spin on this trendy mixed-genre. Check it out. I love the colors, but mainly just that someone actually got an original look out these days. Not easy to do! nice logo, pretty soles, and great attention to detail.
The designer is Darin Hager, who's done some designing with puma, reebok, perry top-sider and some other folks before he went out onto his own. Oh, and he's a sweetheart too. Go to his website and you can see a pic of his 2 week old son reppin' the brand! (gotta scroll down to 8/8 on the blog). You can also see all the fun men's stuff, but it only goes down to an 8 =(


I think these are the ones I'd wear! (above)


I like hightops, but these are too girly for me.

These are the funnest. I don't think I could pull them off, but they're my favorites.

No comments: