Friday, April 6, 2007

Goumada AGAIN!

I saw Goumada at Magic in Feb. And Now here are some Great pictures and an interview with the founder yuko ogino.



You are the designer for Goumada correct? No, I’m the founder and owner. How are you associated with SSUR??? Russell(SSUR) is the designer for my brand. Goumda is like the sister company to Ssur Plus.
What are the design principles of the first collection? Luxury.
Do you collect kicks? Not so much anymore. Right now I have a few pairs of Nikes in rotation.
Have you been involved in designing for any other clothing brands? No
How has sneaker culture influenced the clothes you make? I tried to balance the luxury aspect with the sneaker culture. I want the clothes I make to be worn with either sneakers or high heels.
last of all what is your favorite all time sneaker? Air Jordan 5
Anything you would like to say to all the female sneaker fiends out there?? Look out for Goumada coming to a store near you.

I attached 3 photo which are cleopatra and logo t-shirts, mary t-shirts and young entrepreneur hoodie

No comments: