Thursday, March 29, 2007

MICHAEL K, the good and the bad


So I was feeling my red air assaults and I knew the yellow ones were coming out and I wanted them. But when they came out I was so busy I didnt have a chance to go to the usual spots, and they sold out. Enter Michale K on Broadway between spring and Prince. This place always has what you were looking for at recon, or classic kicks, or any other boutique type shop, and they always STILL have it when everywhere else doesn't, including retro jordans and almost all rare releases. WHY is that?
well its because instead of charging the SRP of $70.00 for these kids sized air assualts they charge $85.00!
But Hey it beats EBAY if you really are desperate for a specific shoe.
Michael K.
512 Broadway, New York, NY 10012
nr. Spring St.
212-334-9088

No comments: