Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Brooklyn Circus

Brooklyn circus, a streetwear/ sneaker boutique had their one year anniversary party,,,,,, and after the David La chapelle opening,,,,(which was so crowded I got annoyed and left without taking any picture....SOrry!) I went to a series of bars with my friend maria,, who had just found out some bad news,,so we drank alot of champagne all over soho, and finally ended up at the super classy BROOKLYN circus party at MEGU in Tribecca.....these are the pics,,,





You can read about the brooklyn Circus shophere
After the party, I cruised on over to BEMBE the bar I work at,,, I rn into my friends CArol and Anita went back to there house for a night cap (chamomile tea) and look what CArol busted out.......(btw Peep her eskayel T-shirt)


Anitas painting makes the perfect backdrop.......

No comments: